Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol, no, just trying to get back what I have in them, and cover shipping cost and fees. And, oh yeah,they ship immediately, no 8 week waiting.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya, I know. Not trying to screw anyone, it's just what I have in them, and not sure what it will cost to ship. If its worth it to someone to not have to wait, they ate ready to ship,lIke I did.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Just,don't get how u have 600 when everyone else has 450 shipped. My buddy probably would of took them for the same price as website he just ordered them but nobody is gonna pay 150 more for no reason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
909 Posts
It is true I'm looking for a set of these bars but I would wait and save the 150. They are going on in the winter anyway.there is another guy on the cvo forum that has them for 350 shipped but the handle bar clamps size is smaller on cvo then rgs and that info came from f47 them selfs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes,including shipping,the bars are 450 at 47 website, shipped to me is 70,so I have $520 in them,I guess it may be another $70 to ship to buyer,so I said $600 shipped. So whoever buys them would be paying more than what you could buy for at 47 website, but you don't have to wait 6 to 8 weeks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
47 don't ship free, it was $71 to ship to virginia, I understand if saving a buck is more important than getting quick. These are for 15/16 bikes with the new wide perch mounts,there are holes under them to keep them from turning. That's why I can't use them. Thanks, Gary

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
47 charges $71 to ship to virginia, 450 and 70 = 520,than I assume it will be another 70 to ship to buyer, $590, that's my math. WTF?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I should also say,I guess they call the malo bar for 15/16 bikes their signature bar. These are for the new wider perches,there are holes in bar to keep perch from moving,that's why I can't use em

·
Registered
612 Posts
47 charges $71 to ship to virginia, 450 and 70 = 520,than I assume it will be another 70 to ship to buyer, $590, that's my math. WTF?

They always gave me free shipping so wasn't aware of that....You can't charge someone your shipping fees then their shipping fees. that's a little odd no ? One needs to take a loss somewhere. Personally I don't care what you do. Once I saw 600 I lost interest!! I am just letting u know this so you might have a chance at selling if you make your price somewhere comparable to a new set . Good luck with sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts