Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, been loving my new ride. Two more little tweaks to DIY as season fully hits. I'm not in love with the stock bars even though I rolled them forward (pin pulled but hand placement is odd). Also, I feel a little too far forward on her, hahaha! Need to re adjust. Was thinking about F47 14's with a Lapera Maverick daddy long legs.
Any feedback and or pics please? I see a lot with RGS but not much with RGU's and bigger bars. Thanks guys! Safe riding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I just ordered them.
I couldn't wait any longer.
I am excited to have a better feel to my ride. Any chance you could post a pic of your buddies bike? I've been looking for pics on a RGU and haven't seen any. I guess I jumped the gun with my post being so excited to chat crap about mods without really searching first to see what the Forum already has. Oh well, maybe I will hear more feedback, Lapera seat feedback too.
Grips will be next, Never Ends! Never!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I rode up from San Diego just to meet up with F47 at the Pomona Valley HD last week. Heard they had a set of 14in sitting on a RG so had to check it. No doubt about it they have some top quality bars. Before I left I ended up purchasing the Signature Bars in 14in powder coated gloss black. F47 A++ I received a military discount and free shipping. Now just waiting the 3 weeks for delivery then the DIY project on install.

Attachments

L

·
0 Posts
I ordered mine on the 16th of May should be getting them this week or next , can't wait

L

·
0 Posts
i JUST got mine yesterday in the mail , I called them , they said it takes 15 (business days) to make and another 6 (business days ) to ship, however it shipped a couple days early , mine was matte black and they are heavy just what i was hoping , gorgeous, i wont be able to install until I get back from Texas though. Give them a call they should have sent you an email

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i JUST got mine yesterday in the mail , I called them , they said it takes 15 (business days) to make and another 6 (business days ) to ship, however it shipped a couple days early , mine was matte black and they are heavy just what i was hoping , gorgeous, i wont be able to install until I get back from Texas though. Give them a call they should have sent you an email

Calling right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts