Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Look like carlini but straight and not bent like theirs. Not bad price. My $0.02 of course, I am scared of the reducing at the clamp. I would rather replace the clamp. Tall bars put allot of leverage and pressure on the point and I would be afraid of breaking it or Twisting the knurlles off. My $ 0.02 of course. Be different and nobody has them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking the same thing about nobody having these bars. I literally can not find a single picture of those bars on a road glide. Not sure about them now and the 16" min height. Still got a little saving to do before I can afford them so plenty of time to consider and reconsider and reconsider some more.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I don't have that bar but I am running a set of the 14' Malo's on my 12 RGC. Extremely Comfortable and stable, I would order another set and recommend them to anyone.

Semper Fi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.