Road Glide banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Thought I'd update my choice on my last 2 bikes after the 12s on the 16. I bought the Freewheeler and the 12" limit I imposed due to appearance was out the window. So I put 14" Factory 47s on that. Same as the Signature bars. Just called Malo bars. what I noticed was the pinch I would get between my shoulders was gone. So on my 19 RGS Iafter a lot of consideration and input from here. I went with function over looks. The 19 has 14s. Same seat as the 16. My arms are well below my shoulders. I'm 5'10" I'll get a pic of me on it soon.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thought I'd update my post. Went with KST Double Trouble, Chrome. 14 ". 1.25"
( round bottom). But the center spread is the widest of any 14's I saw on the market.
Factory 47 blocked the two small gauges turn indicators.
My KST's don't block the gauges.
$260

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Thought I'd update my post. Went with KST Double Trouble, Chrome. 14 ". 1.25"
( round bottom). But the center spread is the widest of any 14's I saw on the market.
Factory 47 blocked the two small gauges turn indicators.
My KST's don't block the gauges.
$260
How tall are you? I've had 12s and now have the 14s. Neither one blocked my gauges. I do line my bars up with the front end. they're not rolled forward which may make the difference.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ah.
Yeah I like the look when they line up with the forks. That's old school. Like me.
I'm 6'.....
32" inseam.Mine are rolled forward! just enough so they don't hit the fairing.

I rode a RGS with Factory 47, 14's and I couldn't see the turn signals. He was about 6'3"
There's so many cops out there with a 9 inch spread over the forks. Miner 13.5 in about the widest I've seen. Looking down they
20191222_160949.jpg
line up with the forks nicely width wise.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Don't want to highjack, but figure instead of putting up another F47-14's post I'd ask here. If I was to NOT line the bars up with the forks and push them forward is there enough slack with stock lines?
Thanks in advance.
Mods, it would be awesome to get a compiled sticky thread on F47's FAQ.

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
Don't want to highjack, but figure instead of putting up another F47-14's post I'd ask here. If I was to NOT line the bars up with the forks and push them forward is there enough slack with stock lines?
Thanks in advance.
Mods, it would be awesome to get a compiled sticky thread on F47's FAQ.
Yes, done it with 14's on two bikes. NP

41 - 52 of 52 Posts