Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellas, I have a buddy who wants to put F47 signature bars on his '15 RGU CVO - however, the guy at F47 that he spoke to told him he needs a new handlebar riser & clamp? This seems odd to me since F47 lists a signature bar specific to the '15-'16 CVO's and the only note in the description is that they say you have to remove the pin from the factory riser.

Can anyone confirm whether he needs a new riser & clamp if putting the CVO signature bars on his RGU?

thanks!

L

·
0 Posts
On the website I think they are referring to the Malo bars which are a bit different than the signature bars

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the website I think they are referring to the Malo bars which are a bit different than the signature bars

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yeah, my buddy just texted when I asked him for more info and he said the rep at F47 said they don't make that bar anymore and that it would have to be malos I guess - which would make sense then since the pre-rush RG's had 1" dia handlebars. I was just thrown off because of this:

Attachments

·
Registered
927 Posts
Yeah, my buddy just texted when I asked him for more info and he said the rep at F47 said they don't make that bar anymore and that it would have to be malos I guess - which would make sense then since the pre-rush RG's had 1" dia handlebars. I was just thrown off because of this:

Yeah, they're still advertising them, albeit, as sold out. Probably trying to save from answering phone calls from CVO owners who want them. If they're not going to make them anymore they should advertise them as discontinued, and in the Signature bar description reflect that different size clamps are necessary for CVO fitment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts