Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to find factory housings for a 2012 RGU. If you have some let me know what you would need for them. Thanks Hoots

·
Registered
383 Posts
Trying to find factory housings for a 2012 RGU. If you have some let me know what you would need for them. Thanks Hoots
I had some, let me see if I can find them. If they are in the garage that's great if they were in my shed that sucks (Shed burnt down) If I find them you can have them just pay the shipping. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had some, let me see if I can find them. If they are in the garage that's great if they were in my shed that sucks (Shed burnt down) If I find them you can have them just pay the shipping. I'll let you know.

Sounds good. Thanks!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have a set that came off my 2013. If Lord Vader can't find his I will send you this set, just pay the shipping,

Hawkman

1 - 8 of 8 Posts