Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed a FM Slicer on a newer RGS with the factory 19 inch wheel? I had the Klockwerks on my last bike with a 21.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does the fender fill the gap between the forks.. or does it use a small filler tab or mount? Thanks for the pic.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Been looking at factory match painted slicer from here... price is pretty good..

Here's an example he sent me...

https://www.thefactorymatch.com/category-s/106.htm

17% off code "2017"

For my 2016 Ultra, with matching stripes, and code = $419.14 shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
You'll be happy you did. Klockwerks fenders are high quality and I've heard great things about The Factory Match.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Ordered mine in the black denim and matches great.Awesome product and quality! Their fenders are much thicker steel and make harleys oem fender seem like a piece of aluminum. Acts as a fork brace too according to manufacturer.

Attachments

·
Registered
435 Posts
Has anyone installed a FM Slicer on a newer RGS with the factory 19 inch wheel? I had the Klockwerks on my last bike with a 21.
I have a velocity red one, no pinstripes from the factory match. Perfect paint and quality fender plus $200 less than HD. If I were smart I would post a picture, it is in the avatar but it's pretty small.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Ordered mine in the black denim and matches great.Awesome product and quality! Their fenders are much thicker steel and make harleys oem fender seem like a piece of aluminum. Acts as a fork brace too according to manufacturer.
Man that looks good. I’m getting one for sure.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts