Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at ordering a painted wrap fender from The Factory Match. About $250 cheaper than Harley. Looks like the fenders are made by klockworks. Has anyone bought one and if so, what is your opinion (paint quality, fitment, metal quality).

·
Registered
143 Posts
I got the klock werks slicer fender from the factory match. Paint was perfect match and install was remove and replace. The new fender was just as rigid as the stock one.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bookmarked that store for the future when I come up with the money for a fender.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Brad Smith at The factory Match does awesome work. Paint quality is over the top.... Just got my Topshop 4.5" bags from them.... PERFECT

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
Same here, I got a fender from the Factory Match with pin stripping to match my bike, all was perfect.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those of you who ordered a fender, how long did it take to get it. I have the bike on the table now doing other work on it. Trying to decide if I should put the oem back on or wait for the new one.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Those of you who ordered a fender, how long did it take to get it. I have the bike on the table now doing other work on it. Trying to decide if I should put the oem back on or wait for the new one.
Gonna take a few weeks... my bags were 3-4 weeks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts