Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put a set of 14's on my 17 roadglide
I did say a few bad words.the wire on the throttle side for the switches was real tight really needed an extension on it but I did get it together without any just tighter than I like clutch and brake hydraulic lines fit fine just have to cut the ties holding them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
I did say a few bad words.the wire on the throttle side for the switches was real tight really needed an extension on it but I did get it together without any just tighter than I like clutch and brake hydraulic lines fit fine just have to cut the ties holding them

Bars look great!!! Did mine last Sunday, would like to see a little more everywhere but they do "fit".

You will love them!!!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Love the bars, looks great on your bike. I will be getting my JSR 14" straight ups this Wednesday. I hope mine look as good as the ones you have.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts

They look killer, i love em, my buddy has em i am very tempted! maybe a winter project for me who knows! Great job!:smile:

·
Registered
24 Posts
They look great! I have the same ones, and love them.

Hope you enjoy them,
Nice job!

BTW, what floorboards are those? That will probably be my next purchase, but not sure what I want. Those look cool. Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They look great! I have the same ones, and love them.

Hope you enjoy them,
Nice job!

BTW, what floorboards are those? That will probably be my next purchase, but not sure what I want. Those look cool. Thanks

Yea them boards are one of a kind,don't think very many people can get them

·
Registered
211 Posts
Love mine too! I also needed any extension on throttle side. You will love em! Ride safe

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks awesome!

How tall are you? I'm going to go with the 12" or 14" Factory 47 but can't decide on height. Do you have a picture with you on the bike to see where they fall in relation to you? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks awesome!

How tall are you? I'm going to go with the 12" or 14" Factory 47 but can't decide on height. Do you have a picture with you on the bike to see where they fall in relation to you? Thanks in advance!

Don't have a pic but I'm 6.0 ft with 34 inch inseam,and they put my hands a little below my shoulders

·
Registered
189 Posts

Bars can be quite a bear on these bikes. They look great. I just did a set of Wild1 bars myself. If I wasn't such a cheap bastard I would've gotten 47's. They're great bars. Hope you enjoy them!

:wave:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts