Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing the net and found this.

Has anyone here have these on your bike??

I've been trying to cut the little "draft" that comes through between the fairing and lowers but haven't come up with any good idea.

I'm assuming these flares are mostly for "looks" but it seems to me that it may push the wind down instead of rushing through the gap between the fairing and lowers.

If any of you have these on your bike, I'd like to hear if it made any difference.

It's just pieces of ABS plastic and pricey at $100.

·
Registered
352 Posts
IMO all of yaffee's stuff it way over priced for what you get I agree with Rusty look at the GADS systems.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I was browsing the net and found this.

Has anyone here have these on your bike??

I've been trying to cut the little "draft" that comes through between the fairing and lowers but haven't come up with any good idea.

I'm assuming these flares are mostly for "looks" but it seems to me that it may push the wind down instead of rushing through the gap between the fairing and lowers.

If any of you have these on your bike, I'd like to hear if it made any difference.

It's just pieces of ABS plastic and pricey at $100.

Looks like it may be for looks, but try it out. Being first isn't a bad thing.

If you use "overpriced" as criteria for whether or not you buy something, you won't have much.......including the bike!?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
927 Posts
Note that the work with the stealth fairing support bracket which is another $300 I personally would choose the gads

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Note that the work with the stealth fairing support bracket which is another $300 I personally would choose the gads
I read that part of it but it also says that "they can be easily modified to work with stock fairing bracket"...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Gads

I installed the GADS RGB & GADS LT14 on my '15 RGS and got excellent results. It took away so much of the turbulence coming around the gas tank and actually made the ride more comfortable/enjoyable.

Reactions: RICKLB58

·
Registered
352 Posts
I installed the GADS RGB & GADS LT14 on my '15 RGS and got excellent results. It took away so much of the turbulence coming around the gas tank and actually made the ride more comfortable/enjoyable.
I agree GADS work great, I finally got mine on. (simple install) and weather warmed up enough for a few test rides, stops a lot of turbulence coming from under and around the fairing, well worth the $53. Now just to get rid of this 12 inch KlockWerks flair windshield its all but worthless to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts