Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok....I bought a 15 RGS in Superiour blue. I've added the detachable tour pak, upgraded to boom audio stage II. Screamin eagle heavy breather, screamin eagle tuner, CFR exhaust.......and now thinking of getting the lowers. What's another $629 at this point right? Has anyone else beefed up their ride like this?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ordered my lowers last month, was told to expect them the end of this month.

And yea, it doesn't stop there :)

regards,

·
Registered
140 Posts
I can't tell which A/C you have from the pictures but I seem to remember hearing something somewhere about fitment issues between the heavy breather and hard lowers. You might wanna mention to whoever you order from, the specific equipment that you already have, to avoid any clearance issues. By the way, If you didn't already know, PCPain (Jon Horton) from Horney Toad HD in Texas, has phenomenal pricing for forum members. Good luck and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
I have a set of HD lowers on order (Vivid Black), been 6 weeks now and not sure when they will be in. On painted parts from HD, its seems they are not very good at getting them out timely. I knew that before ordering, but wanted to go with HD on the lowers for fitment and no issues(usually).

·
Registered
14 Posts
I too went a little crazy on this purchase, I went with a pile of blackout items, chopped tourpack, lowers, cvo bags, rear speaker lids, fuel moto exhaust to go with the 120r, that I'm modding before install. It's not gonna happen fast enough!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Short answer YES

Lots o BLU stuff, Stage 1, lowers with speakers. Still growing. Just added a flag mount, also. Its hard to make it your own when the guy down the street keeps doing the same mod.......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts