Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Looks awesome. When I was a Gettysburg bike week last year they had a fairing guy there. He had my Black Quartz. I just know if it's worth the money in my case. We'll see this year.

Anyway. Looks great. What did that cost ya if ya don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks awesome. When I was a Gettysburg bike week last year they had a fairing guy there. He had my Black Quartz. I just know if it's worth the money in my case. We'll see this year.

Anyway. Looks great. What did that cost ya if ya don't mind me asking.

400 for the paint 300 for the tear down a reassemble. Way cheaper then buying the painted fairing from HD. Fairing and top vent is 1500 dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
400 for the paint 300 for the tear down a reassemble. Way cheaper then buying the painted fairing from HD. Fairing and top vent is 1500 dollars.

Cool. Now I have a baseline to see what they charge for a swap. Because I know they'll keep mine. And mine is painted. Just vivid black. Not Black quartz. That's why I'm on the fence.

Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
looks great, I want to have mine painted but I need to put the money in other areas first...Bars and speakers. Hopefully next winter I will get to paint mine. I love the Blue, looks like the color match is good too.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looks great, I want to have mine painted but I need to put the money in other areas first...Bars and speakers. Hopefully next winter I will get to paint mine. I love the Blue, looks like the color match is good too.

The paint was ordered direct from the dealership. It is exspensive but it does match.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts