Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I saw a thread with speakers that were known to fit the Road Glide Fairings but cannot find it again. Listed what would fit with and without adapters and/or modifications. If someone could link me to this it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
I thought I saw a thread with speakers that were known to fit the Road Glide Fairings but cannot find it again. Listed what would fit with and without adapters and/or modifications. If someone could link me to this it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Brock what year Glide are You talking about?
Mike U.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike U, that’s not the one I remember seeing. I remember a list form of known speakers that fit. Some with or without mods. Looking for something to handle approx 150W each. Open to suggestions.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Mike U, that’s not the one I remember seeing. I remember a list form of known speakers that fit. Some with or without mods. Looking for something to handle approx 150W each. Open to suggestions.
Okay Brock I'll keep my eyes open and if I find it I'll post it up for you.
Best of Luck Bro.
Mike U.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Brock, stick with the list. If you are on the forums even a little bit, you know what NOT to use

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, Is there an updated list? I have a 2018 Road Glide Special. I'm inquiring about direct fit speakers for my upper fairing. Trying to find info on DD audio speakers. The AW 6.5 and T28 tweeters. Has anyone tried them? How do they like them?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts