Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about dumping my crash bar. Are there any of the aftermarket fairing supports that are better than the other? I'm looking at the Yaffe fairing support but see lots of others.

Any advice from experience?

Thanks.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I received my Yaffee phantom brace earlier this week haven't had time to install it yet gonna wait till I get a few more things to go with it. What I can say is from looking @ it that it's a solid piece that tucks under the entire bottom of the fairing. Looked at the 1 from hells foundry and in the pics they are 2 brackets that appear to mount on the sides or something? Haven't seen them in person but I'm glad I spent the extra money and went with the Yaffee brace

·
Registered
88 Posts
I had the hells foundry ones on my old bike. The ones that mount to the front tank bolts. They worked fine.

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
I had the hells foundry ones on my old bike. The ones that mount to the front tank bolts. They worked fine.
I like these because if you ever want to put the engine guard back on for any reason (adding lowers in cold weather, or having highway pegs for long trips) you don't have to remove them. You can just bolt the engine guard right back on and go.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I like these because if you ever want to put the engine guard back on for any reason (adding lowers in cold weather, or having highway pegs for long trips) you don't have to remove them. You can just bolt the engine guard right back on and go.
I agree. That's one of the reasons I got them. Doesn't matter anymore since I traded that bike in 2 weeks ago. If only I had pulled them off!

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have had the Hells Foundry on my 2015 now for about 5 months. Easy install and as stated above I can always put crash bar back on if I wanted..

Reactions: harrenstein26
1 - 7 of 7 Posts