Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I had a small ding on the edge of my outer fairing. So I decited I'd get the black door trim to cover it. While I was at it, I added a USB port to the inner fairing so my phone can be charged without a cable running to the cigar lighter. Well, I removed the fairing got it all together. I'm thinking I should have removed the stock trim from the inner fairing.

I know guys have done this mod, anyone remove the inner trim? Or leave it as is? Sorry, it was late last night and I didnt' take any pic's and I'm at work without bike for now.

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
I added 2 power ports to my bike and I put them in the glove boxes and I use them all the time it is a great mod.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I added 2 power ports to my bike and I put them in the glove boxes and I use them all the time it is a great mod.
I got a dual usb port made for boats. It has a cover on it. I mounted it on the inner fairing, behind the speedo. It's nicely hidden there.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I know guys have done this mod, anyone remove the inner trim? Or leave it as is? Sorry, it was late last night and I didnt' take any pic's and I'm at work without bike for now.

I removed the inner trim and replaced it with some stuff I found at autozone... It cost me about $10, and it looks good
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1431014078.664982.jpg

·
Registered
734 Posts
Sorry I tried to crop the picture so u can see the trim... Here is the picture full size
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1431014197.991422.jpg
Sorry, I don't know why my pics are uploading in such poor quality...

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so you guys have the trim on both the inner and the outer fairing?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts