Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I reinstalled my outer fairing a few days ago and stripped or screwed in the wind deflector lower screw wrong. which i realized when I was taking the fairing off again after a road trip (adjusting my amp) and couldnt removed the lower screw for the wind deflector so after removing all other fasteners to take off the outer fairing I had to forcibly pull the fairing off where that lower wind deflector screw is (didnt damage inner/outer fairing) but did see that the screw mount for the lower screw for the wind deflector looks to be replaceable.
anyone know where or how to get the part so far the few HD parts techs where of no help

Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Trunk Automotive exterior

·
Registered
918 Posts
Perhaps a timesert repair would work. Or, HD and others make the windshield repair inserts which might also work, but the screw size is different so you’d have to use 1/4-20 as opposed to the 10-24 that the willie wings use.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts