Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi boys, starting to warm up in the northeast, and looking to start the install of the goodies I bought over the winter. I have a set of J & M speakers, HID headlights (from the group buy) klock werks 8" (came from the seller in a madstad box, ha!).
My question is, should I pull the fairing and do it all at once? Or can I just toss the windshield on for now without problems opening up the fairing later? I'm not really a wrencher, and will get some help from my cuz that is a mechanic when we open her up.
Thanks in advance.

DJ Terry Moran

·
Registered
836 Posts
Windshield can go on with no problems its just the 5 screws and well nuts. Then do the hid and speaker install at your leisure. I think you'll be surprised how easy the install of them all will be.

·
Registered
372 Posts
X2 Windshield is easy. So are the other two once you take the outer fairing off which is also pretty easy. Putting it back on can be a little tricky, but much easier if you take the headlights out. Several instructional videos on the forum and probably on you tube. Good luck.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Checking out the led strips mod now and really like it, so I'm going to do that as well.

DJ Terry Moran

1 - 4 of 4 Posts