Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wiring harness' under the fairing are no where near routed like they cam from the factory. This thing had had speakers put in, a gps/intercom, and I've had the nose off three times since I've owned it. Since all that it is getting hard to get the fairing back on cause all the harnesses are bunched up behind the headlights. Does anyone have a pdf file of how the harneses are suppose to be run, where they are zip tied and which connectors are hooked on the stereo bracket and which ones hang free?

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
If you have a service manual, it has a pretty good diagram, also look up installing Road Glide fairing on You Tube, in a couple of those clips if you pause it, there are some pretty good close up shots, also search this sight, and look closely at the threads with pics.

·
Registered
593 Posts
+1 on the you tube pause . . .also can buy wire tie mounts from Radio Shack or the local harware store, then use zip ties to tighten everything up.

Sorry don't know how to size picture . ..:eek:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive done some of the still shots which are good, just wish I could have it while in the shop, no pc there. I will pick up a service manual at my next trip to the stealership

1 - 4 of 4 Posts