Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to let everyone know I found out that Paul from the Fairing X Change will be doing a road trip to DC in 3-6 January 2018. His facebook page says he will be installing inner fairings for those of us in the DC, Virginia and Maryland area. I just booked my appointment and he said they are going fast. You can book your appointment on his face bookbook page or at his website. Cost is $599 installed for Big Blue Pearl. I believe his prices vary depending on color and possibly the year of bike. If you don't already know his work is great, I've seen several bikes with his work and the color match is dead on.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Paul Barber offers a deal for Harley models equipped with fairings where he custom paint matches the inner fairings and installs them on your motorcycle. The cost of the job includes the exchange of your inner fairing. Paul has a shop in Florida where he paints fairings and travels with them to shows throughout the country.

He does excellent (understatement) work. While I do not have a fairing custom paint matched, he has custom painted several other parts on my 2016 Velocity Red Road Glide Special. I am still trying to decide if I want a complete red inner fairing. I have seen several other bikes at shows that he has done and they all have been beautiful.

-c

·
Registered
111 Posts
Last year I had Paul paint my inner fairing on my 12’ RGC. Living in FLA , I rode the 2 1/2 hrs to his shop in J’ville . He had me in & out of his shop in under an hr . Paul & his crew worked like a NASCAR pit crew . The paint match was spot on (Big Blue Pearl ) , and the difference ,vs. the stock , faded “flat black “inner was amazing ! The comments I got from friends & complete strangers was “holy s*** !!! . It gives you that custom bike look for around $500 !!! I traded it in for my 18’ RGS in vivid black , so I won’t need to color match this time . Faring Xchange is A+ in my book .

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,314 Posts
Paul is the best.....and he can do other parts besides the inner fairing.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My quote is for a 2012, I figured the Rushmore would be different one way or the other. Also I know color makes a difference as wel.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
My Bud has the deep red....I knew it would be up there..over $700s hard to swallow...Sad cause it changes the look significantly and his work is top notch...If it was 5ish I might have "had" to...lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts