Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get everyone together for kind of an end of season/fall colors ride through the Loess Hills. This will be on a Sunday, either the 20th or 27th. I'm looking at the almanac and future weather reports so we can avoid any slick conditions.

We will meet at the Philips66/McDonalds right off hwy 34 in Glenwood, Ia. I'm looking to meet up with everyone willing to brave the cooler weather at about 11am.

I will have the final date decided either later tonight or tomorrow.

I'm looking to go up through Glenwood, past Council Bluffs and Crescent. We will continue into Missouri Valley and on to Pisgah, either straight up north or round about via Logan. I personally haven't gone further north of Pisgah yet so I don't know how pretty it is further up.

Sent from the roadglide.org Monarch's phone

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I apologize that time doing this but I need to reschedule this to next weekend the 27th. We just found out that my great aunt is coming into town for this weekend and I can't miss that. Everything stays the same and I'll see everyone on the 27th.

P.S. I've decided that feather bones will go on the smoker that day.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Garvin90 still doing this ride?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Yes sir all systems go! I've been informed of some grated roads north of CB but I'm not scared!

I'll be there early so if anyone wants to come early and BS a bit well be there about 1030ish.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great ride and glad to see those who made it! I think I'm gonna ride next Sunday as well if the weather holds. If anyone is interested, go ahead and PM me if you want to go. I'd like to go north of Pisgah this time around. I'll most likely be grilling again afterwards too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts