Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2011 RG Ultra. I want a FAT front tire. I have the factory rims 16/17 and a set from 2014 Street glide. 17/19. I like to go fast and I like curves. Ride 2 up lots. Can someone give me opinions on what I should look at? I would rather not have to buy rake kit etc.
Thank you for your help.

Michael Cohen

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Check out Native Custom Baggers. I believe they sell a 1 and done kit now with options and all you have to do is install or get it installed. I talked with them at the Rebel Road rally over the summer and they have some killer bikes on the loose up there.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fantastic. We should try to ride sometime. I date a girl off of Highway 14.
Michael Cohen
799-9415 cell

·
Registered
144 Posts
I had the Native Custom Bagger setup on my 2012. Road it out to Sturgis. It handled great and looks awesome.

·
Super Moderator
9,753 Posts
I'm up on 31 , 14 to the dead end in to 31 and north abt three miles . Pm ing you my number ..

Cohen's electronics ?

How fat you want to go ??

You can put a 160 on the stock front wheel ..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am not sure how fat. Just want something to look mean and hopefully ride better. I would love see your bike. I didn't want to take out a loan on it though.

Thanks for the message. I got your number. I will try to contact you later in week.
Thank you again.
Michael

And yes Cohens Electronics

·
Registered
852 Posts
What size and brand is that on your front?

It's a Dunlop D402 rear tire mounted in reverse thread. This is without a doubt the best rain and anti-hydroplaning front tire I have ever used. and you can get 20K plus miles out of them

Dunlop D402 REAR MU85B16 77H BW 30172

25.71" DIA 5.51" Width 11/32 Thread depth 908#'s @ 40

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It is currently a 19" street glide rim with factory tire on it. I also have the stock rims that would be 17" front. If I wanted fatter how fat can I go without having to rake it? Maybe just a fender?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts