Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vivid black fatboy front fender and bad dad fender spacers. Would look great with a stock wheel but won't work with my 19" agitator. Has a light scratch down the middle I'll try to get a good picture of that tomorrow. No hardware with the spacers. $150 shipped.....

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
why doesn't it work with the agitator? are you not using a stock size tire? the overall diameter between the 16, 17, 18 and 19 inch tire/wheel combos are virtually the same?

not bashing you, really interested. i was thinking of going this route, i have a really good rock ding in the rear of my front fender and as long as was doing something about it, thought why not go with a more streamlined look.... but at the same time, i eventually wanted to get a 19 inch wheel. so don't want to do something that is gonna be incompatible down the road.

oh, and really wish this was denim black :D

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sits on the tire when I installed it the tire is too tall it would work if the spacers were one inch out one inch up but I dont feel like investing anymore cash into it. It came with the bike when I bought it so I dont know much about it really other than that.

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
denim black is the easy one to paint just get some flat black plastidip
or the jd blitz black. but i wanted to have a fender with the added protection of clear coat, since it is the first thing that gets blasted on the road.

the other problem would be if it rubs on your tire, then it would rub on mine.

130/70-18 = tire diameter of 25.165''

130/60-19 = tire diameter of 25.142''

unless you are not running the same size tire that comes on the cvo, my tire is actually .013'' taller than yours.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts