Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Without changing anything whats the widest tire that will fit and its on the stock 3.5 rim. Love the fat tire look but cant swing $2000 for the kit. Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm kind of in the same boat as you. I love the fat fronts but can't swing the money for the 180 mod. From what I have read, 160 is the biggest you can run on the 3.5 rim. Someone else may chime in with something different though as there are a few guys on here doing this mod. I am trying to figure out if there would be any issues going with a 18x4.25 on my 16 RGS and running a 160. I have to get another rim anyway as mine has 19" and thought the 4.25 may fit the 160 a little better. Good luck and post pics if you get it done.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a 06 with a 16" wheel...I'm wondering the same or if I need to go to a 17" or 18" wheel.....My factory wheel is only 3" wide iirc..Someone help us out on this! Please. I've read and read but noone says what wheel they're running only the width

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
If you do it post some pictures. I would like to see it with a real tire. Tired of those silly bicycle tire they keep sticking on them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts