·
Registered
2021 RGS 128
475 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RGS 128
475 Posts
Just for knowledge sake, how do I imbed the video like that?

Reactions: LS GLIDE

·
ICON
9,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just go to youtube and go to the address bar and hit copy......then just as I am typing this and hit "enter" to drop to the next line...I think click paste and BOOM goes the Dynamite

I was kidding on the Eddie Murphy as I was singing it this morning...that version just to annoy my daughter (teen agers get so dramatic) and it was stuck in my head - Here is my actual Fav Remake

then another Springstein remake by the same band

·
Administrator
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
5,304 Posts
On the Youtube video, click the Share tab, and then Copy tab for the video link.

Font Screenshot Software Technology Multimedia

Within the Reply box, click the Insert (three horizontal dots next to the Smiley Emoji icon) and choose Media

Rectangle Font Screenshot Technology Slope

Then paste in the Youtube video link. It will look like this before you post it:

Font Darkness Circle Number Multimedia

·
Administrator
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
5,304 Posts
Foo Fighters have a few I like - including them picking a guy out of the crowd in Edmonton and covering a great Canadian band - Rush - and the guy nails the notes.

Gov't Mule is always somewhere on my playlist as they bring in all kinds of amazing artists to play with them, and their Black Sabbath cover of War Pigs is great

And then being a good little Canadian, we grow up studying Leonard Cohen's poetry and music in Canadian Lit - so you get to like that old guy over time. Anyways, when he was asked to perform at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver, he refused as he said KD Lang sang his favourite song the best he had ever heard - so ask her to sing; and she belted out an amazing version of Hallelujah. I know, it slows things down a bit, but it's a fantastic cover song.

Adding one more - Chickenfoot doing Foxy Lady. Yeah, Satriani covering Hendrix.

·
Registered
2021 RGS 128
475 Posts
My bad, I couldn't remember the lead singers name and for some reason Aaron Lewis got stuck in my mind. Probably shoulda googled that shit first. lol. Last day of the month at work, thats my excuse and I'm stickin to it! lol.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
No way I am going to list them or link them. Joe Cocker may have done more covers than anyone I heard. I brings so much passion to the covers. He may have not nailed it on Marvin Gaye What's going on. But most of the time he hits it.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts