Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My brother is a talented graphic artist and he’s looking for feedback on the design below....would you guys be interested in T-shirts, other services, etc..

In the meantime..I reached out to the site owner to get detail on vendor rates, etc......haven’t heard back though...

·
Registered
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
1,594 Posts
I like the design with the exception of the year. Dates on shirts reminds me and everyone how long I keep the shirts I like, then I appear as an older greaser. lol.

I should add - receiving contact from Verticalscope Admin can be painful the last year; often taking months for reply. Perhaps a site Admin here can approve the post for now until you hear from the higher-ups

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Isn't there a company already making shirts that say Road Glide Nation?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Personally I like the helmet. It's a helmet to me, and the kind I wear myself. Doesn't represent anything but a helmet in my eyes

Logo is great too

Years can go both ways. It's kind of cool when you attended an event in a certain year and have one but I can agree that having a 15 year old shirt can make you feel old too lmao🤷🏽‍♂️

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No interest at all with the word Nation at the bottom. That FB group is a bunch of idiots.

Sent from Tapatalk. probably while pooping.
that was my initial feedback to my brother, to drop the word "Nation", but didn't know what to replace it with...he could just have 'Road" on the top and "Glide" on the bottom....

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
love the design, but it will be impossible to duplicate the fine lines (hi resolution) in a silk-screening process that would hold up for any length of time
would be great for stationery or labels, tho, with a higher resolution process like offset or flexo
helmet doesn't bother me, like the goggles and love the v-twin pistons

·
Registered
88 Posts
Out of curiosity on the year part, doesn't bother me either way, but what would people think about a date range? When did Harley first produce the RG, so maybe something like....
1973-2021
Still Going Strong

Just an idea throwing out there

·
Registered
2013 Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
165 Posts
I like the design with the exception of the year. Dates on shirts reminds me and everyone how long I keep the shirts I like, then I appear as an older greaser. lol.

I should add - receiving contact from Verticalscope Admin can be painful the last year; often taking months for reply. Perhaps a site Admin here can approve the post for now until you hear from the higher-ups
agree 100%....just make a different design every year or so and only members will know what year it was made.....im just throwing this out there as an option without knowing the cost of graphics design and whatnot so don't hurt me

1 - 20 of 96 Posts