·
Registered
233 Posts
the helmet is fine with me but im not real crazy about the nation bottom rocker

·
Registered
296 Posts
i dig it. i'd love it as a decal.

worst case scenario, with the newer design and the script only on top, you could just have Road Glide across the top and would look great.

·
Registered
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
1,576 Posts
Order is in, Lu. Thanks. Picked up a hoodie and a sticker - you had hoodie colour options that I like.

·
Vendor
11 Posts
To all, you can order T-Shirts (in the apparel section), Mugs, Neck Gaiters, Masks in the attached link.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Great idea. Like the change to ".org," but think just "Road Glide" would work as well. Also like the "Est. 19XX" idea. As for the helmet I have no preference one way or the other. I'd definitely be interested.

Reactions: Lu

·
Registered
296 Posts
To all, you can order T-Shirts (in the apparel section), Mugs, Neck Gaiters, Masks in the attached link.

curious on the size of the stickers

·
Vendor
11 Posts
Just became a vendor member. Stickers are available and can be ordered using the link below. Any ?s, just ask.

Standard stickers are 7"x5" or 3.5"x5"

Die-cut Stickers are 5"x5"

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Order is in, Lu. Thanks. Picked up a hoodie and a sticker - you had hoodie colour options that I like.
Thanks Zed for supporting my brother... it's his endeavor ....just trying to get the word out.....

·
Registered
2020 Road Glide
18 Posts
My brother is a talented graphic artist and he’s looking for feedback on the design below....would you guys be interested in T-shirts, other services, etc..

In the meantime..I reached out to the site owner to get detail on vendor rates, etc......haven’t heard back though...

Awesome

·
Registered
6 Posts
My brother is a talented graphic artist and he’s looking for feedback on the design below....would you guys be interested in T-shirts, other services, etc..

In the meantime..I reached out to the site owner to get detail on vendor rates, etc......haven’t heard back though...

I Love this design I would buy for sure !

·
Registered
8,404 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts

I like it. What is he going to put it on? And yes I am interested...

I like It. Yep take the date off. I am a buyer for sure..

·
Registered
6 Posts

Nazi helmet kills it for me

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Reactions: Mike U and Zedbra

·
Registered
1 Posts

I would definitely be interested in a shirt and sweatshirt with this on it.

61 - 80 of 96 Posts