Road Glide banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
My brother is a talented graphic artist and he’s looking for feedback on the design below....would you guys be interested in T-shirts, other services, etc..

In the meantime..I reached out to the site owner to get detail on vendor rates, etc......haven’t heard back though...

I agree w/ others. Lose the helmet, goggles, year, and NATION. Maybe Road in the top banner and Glide in the bottom, or lose the bottom banner altogether. Cool shark though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My brother is a talented graphic artist and he’s looking for feedback on the design below....would you guys be interested in T-shirts, other services, etc..

In the meantime..I reached out to the site owner to get detail on vendor rates, etc......haven’t heard back though...

·
Registered
2020 RGS #1 Stage I
6 Posts

Nice!

·
Registered
49 Posts
LOL......
Askin' a bunch of Bikers about Art !!
First glance I like it, very much. Listening to all the replies I get what most people said. But so much respect for people that can produce art !!!!

So in the vain of being critical, shark is a bit big. I like the twin pistons.
I prefer an Old Fashioned motorcycle hat, you know the kind. My dad was a World War II Navy vet but he wore those Pilots lined skull caps when he rode in the late 40's. Like that look with the goggles.....
There you have it: what our fathers wore, what our grandfather's wore, what we wear.

Hard to touch all the bases. Great effort !!
I'm in as a buyer whatever he does.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Nice look the date got to go.I'd like to post it on my youtube channel Crazy Ridez Inc.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I agree w/ others. Lose the helmet, goggles, year, and NATION. Maybe Road in the top banner and Glide in the bottom, or lose the bottom banner altogether. Cool shark though.
reply #72 has the final rendering.

Reactions: Lu

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #88

·
Registered
12 Posts

SWEET Design!! Cheers

·
Vendor
11 Posts
Started a new thread for this initial final design 1
New discussion thread for design 1

I'll be creating an alternate design gathered from everyone's initial comments/feedback - stay tuned!
Should have something to share in a couple days (but will be posting on the new thread only).

Big thanks to my brother @Lu . . . and of course, BIG THANKS to anyone that ordered new gear - hope everyone is happy with the artwork!

Thanks again,
MoShowGraphics

·
Registered
14 Posts
Like it as is....I don't see a Nazi helmet, but I'm not overestimulated by the media that I'd be triggered by that. I love it in total!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Not sure how I missed this, Like the design, as it's different from anything else out there.
Just placed an order

81 - 96 of 96 Posts