Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, earlier today I decided that before I left for work I needed to check the air in my tires. I go out into the garage, remove the right saddlebag and proceed to check and fill both the front and rear tire. After getting done I went back into the the house, got ready for work, told the wife bye, headed into the garage, jumped on the bike and off to work I went. I got to work and just felt like I was forgetting something, for the life of me I couldn't figure it out. Oh well, must have been my imagination :)

Attachments

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,941 Posts
Taz, that's a winner as far as I'm concerned. I've forgotten many things before but it's usually sun glasses, hat, gloves, or something a bit smaller and less obvious!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
That is funny and could happen to anybody lol. Just glad to hear you forgot it and it’s safe at home. Way too many were losing saddlebags a few years back while riding due to defective locking pins which became a major recall

·
Registered
761 Posts
There maybe might have been a time when I was working on the stereo and buttoned everything back up with no glove box door installed. Glad I’m not the only one who does that kind of stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Taz_FL and Mike U

·
Registered
747 Posts
At least you weren't retracing your route looking in the ditches for it. I've had my RGU for 6 years and have never forgotten to take the security fob with me, until last week. Fired it up in the garage and put about 100 miles in before the first stop. Jumped back on to go and all I get is the flashy turn signals. Feel in my pocket, no fob. Glad I had set the code up to one I knew and could remember how to put the code in to start it.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
So, earlier today I decided that before I left for work I needed to check the air in my tires. I go out into the garage, remove the right saddlebag and proceed to check and fill both the front and rear tire. After getting done I went back into the the house, got ready for work, told the wife bye, headed into the garage, jumped on the bike and off to work I went. I got to work and just felt like I was forgetting something, for the life of me I couldn't figure it out. Oh well, must have been my imagination :)
I feel ya, old age sucks.

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
The older I get the more OCD I become. Double and triple checking to make sure I am not leaving anything behind.

Woke up the other morning and didn’t even know what town I was in. 6 different beds over the last couple weeks.

·
Registered
987 Posts
The older I get the more OCD I become. Double and triple checking to make sure I am not leaving anything behind.

Woke up the other morning and didn’t even know what town I was in. 6 different beds over the last couple weeks.
Now ya know how rock stars feel when they're on tour!!:grin::grin:

Lil Chief

·
Registered
1,320 Posts

Many, many, many years ago I dated a flight attendant and she told me something I'll remember as being funny stilt, 30yrs ago. Every night they told me they would go to the front desk of the hotel/motel, and get a book of matches. Then the next morning they would look at the matches to see what town they where in.

(I rented the 1st floor of a 3 family house, and a group of flight attendants rented one of the upstairs apt for a place to stay near their hub. The deck was right outside my apt, so it was a great way to meet the girls) :grin :>:):grin:>:)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts