Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just curious if any interest is out there to purchase an outer fairing (this is for the outer only and no headlights. I need those!). It is denim with the red pinstrip but has scratch damage on the right side closest to the glove box.

Long story short I dropped it on a very steep road in Sausalito, CA and turns out it would be more convenient and economical to just order the painted outer from the MOCO instead of pulling off and waiting for it to be painted and hoping it matches.

This would be great for someone looking to do some custom paint job work. It is not broken anywhere just scratched. Of course I wouldn't pull off until I got my replacement in but wanted to guage interest.

not the greatest pic, but gives an idea what would need to be reworked. In terms of cost I was thinking $250.00 shipped.

PM me with questions or post here.

Updated with better photos

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not very deep at all. I would say maybe 1/16" or less deep. I know for a fact that some light bondo work would smooth it out.

also you'll see the very edge is roughed up to. Again that would probably clean up with the same amount of work. most of the rough corner you see was absorbed by the edge trim which obviously does't go on the outer portion.

·
Registered
4 Posts
fairing

Would be interested. Can you send some better pics??
Paypal or what? In no big rush, it's project parts, so you can replace before sending it my way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts