Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Just to let you know. A New rear Fasica for an '09, painted Vivid Black from the Harley Factory can be purchased from PcPain for under $90.
So the $150 plus shipping might be hard to sell. I know because that is where I bought mine.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Then I guess I got ripped off assuming it comes with the tri bar lights.

EDIT: I'm sure PCPain is cheaper than Ronnies but I just added everything up on Ronnies parts microfiche. I come up with about $230 not including the wiring harness. I guess PCPain is ALOT cheaper.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
PcPain is 190.00 with the tri light run brake light. thats what mine was 6 months ago. 150 is a good price with tri light.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Then I guess I got ripped off assuming it comes with the tri bar lights.

EDIT: I'm sure PCPain is cheaper than Ronnies but I just added everything up on Ronnies parts microfiche. I come up with about $230 not including the wiring harness. I guess PCPain is ALOT cheaper.
I was just talking about the Rear Facica, not the turn signal set up. The Facica light kit includes any wiring needed for it.
PcPain is 190.00 with the tri light run brake light. thats what mine was 6 months ago. 150 is a good price with tri light.
Did your price include the nut plate, mounting nuts, and antenna hole plugs? Besides, from the photos and what I see, the set up being sold has the wiring plugs changed, and does not include the mounting hardware. The price is near retail. Used parts should be 50% of retail (IMO) to be a good deal.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Price is almost $100 cheaper than Ronnies prices which are cheaper than retail. I'll bet I can sell it on Craigslist. Off to update the original post.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Price is almost $100 cheaper than Ronnies prices which are cheaper than retail. I'll bet I can sell it on Craigslist. Off to update the original post.
Hope you have a good Sale. And I hope you get the ride you want. :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts