Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks, time for me to get busy on this Meet and Greet and start getting things finalized.

As of today (12 Feb 2014) we have 15 rooms and 19 people reserved at the YO Ranch Hotel in Kerrville under the Shark Week 3point5 registry. We have met our number to secure the rate. I have the registration list of those who have rooms and there are some people I KNOW ARE COMING whose names ARE NOT on the list.

If anyone has reservation at the YO and want to be in the same wing of the huge hotel, you need to call Fay at the YO and tell them you're with Shark Week 3point5. If you're NOT SURE you're registered under SHARKWEEK 3POINT5 call Fay at the YO and check.

Looking forward to this event, y'all. With the cold weather and all of the rain, I'm hopeful we'll have a bountiful wildflower season, and this event should be smack in the middle of it.

More info as it becomes available.

Andy

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Andyman, I just booked my wife and I 3 nights at the YO a few minutes ago! I double checked and we're on the SW3.5 list.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
564 Posts
Subscribed... Will get vacation approved tomorrow and make reservations. Can't wait to ride the Sisters with a bunch of Sharks!?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And who????
As the organizer of the event, Fay at the YO provided me with a master list of those who had reserved under the SW3.5 registry. I know folks want to know who is in and who isn't but I can't give out names- I gotta respect folks' privacy and all ya know.

I know one rider from the geographic north half of the USA that's registered. Course, that could be the Texas panhandle but it's not in this person's case.

We're up to 16 rooms and 21 riders so far- that are registered under the event name.

I hope the numbers double. Javelina HD in Boerne is interested in sponsoring the event but we have to have a bigger headcount for it to be worth their while.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'll be there,talked to fay today and I booked my room when this first came up,she is trying to move me to the list.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Was that deer or dear? Eh, either way, I still got to watch out for both. Which reminds me, my congrats to you and tricky Niki! Oh, I got a deer whistle installed at Sturgis. Hopefully I will be seeing yuall in April. Lord willing and the boss permitting. Pancho

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
Was that deer or dear? Eh, either way, I still got to watch out for both. Which reminds me, my congrats to you and tricky Niki! Oh, I got a deer whistle installed at Sturgis. Hopefully I will be seeing yuall in April. Lord willing and the boss permitting. Pancho
Thanks for the congrats Pancho but the real congratulations should go to Andyman as he just officially announced his engagement to his future bride Nancy! Congrats to you both Andy and Nancy!

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gee wow Andy! Congrads to you and Nancy. Will she be going to the mng? Pancho
Thanks Ponch and also John!

Yeah, Nancy's gonna be at the MnG. She was with me when we went and secured the YO in the fall and has a lot of good ideas. And even a few connections.

She's new to the riding scene but has taken to it like a fish to water- she's got well over 10k miles in just the last 8 months in every kind of weather.

She's very much looking forward to meeting everyone.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
So happy for you Andy! That is awesome! May God bless you and Nancy with a long and happy marriage! Can't wait to see you guys!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 159 Posts