Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just ordered a le pera outcast DLL with backrest for the bike. i hope it helps me on the longer rides this year. i have been using a HD sidekick seat and have gotten so used to the extra room that a standard seat feels cramped to me. hopefully with the 1 inch wider seat and the backrest this new seat works well for me.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Your gonna love the backrest, a great upgrade, I upgraded last year to the Mustang Super Tour with a backrest as well, it was well worth it considering the distance I go on weekend rides. Post some pics up when you get it mounted.:smile:

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
I hated going back and forth with my Hammock seat and my solo seat. The HD low touring solo seat is great but not a Hammock seat. Hammock sits me up and forward a couple inches. So with some advice from here I bought the Airhawk R and that did the trick.

Hope it works out for you.

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
Good looking seat, let us know how it works out once you get a few miles in.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Looks good on your Shark...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So funny enough I always thought it was BS about seat break-in. But now after quite a few miles I’m starting to feel my seat change for the better! I may be able to ride the sea for long distances now. I am going to try to plan a nice trip for next weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts