Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked and looked, all the pictures you can shake a stick at, but couldn't find anyone with the bars on their bike. So i made a mock up and ordered the Yaffe 12's also ordered the extension kit, don't want to chance lines or wires pulling at all. You all know me by now I'll post pics and all the joy of the install.
Thanks for everyone's input.:D

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Congrats... Can't wait to see them. 12's eh??? hmmm, still mulling over going a little taller. Maybe next year, good to go for now. Other winter projects are a brewin...:D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I've just about decided to order black PC 12" Monkey Bars, too, but will wait till later in the year. I need to do my stereo upgrades while I have the front end pulled off during the black PC lower leg install. Hoping I'll get the same Christmas bonus I've had in previous years.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I know what you mean....it would be nice to stay with the 10's so you do not have to change cables but 16's would be perfect for me since I am 6'5". I am just afraid if the extra expense of the cables and trying to change those myself....

·
Registered
656 Posts
I'm 6'0" and I sat on a new bike that had 14" Wild bars. They were perfect but I'm going the cheaper route for now. I got the yaffe oem which they call 10's but feel like 12's. No cable or wire changes for now. I have other item I need to work on.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'm 5'11" and with the klock werks 12" shield, I had to pull the 10inch bars back a smidge...Feels great...Shoulder isn't complaining, back is straight, and I luv them. Working on video for the stereo I just did....So that'll be coming soon.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Good to know I have the KW 12" too.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I just got the +2's in from the HD catalog with diamondback cables, going to have the local dealership install everything since my back and shoulder are screwed up. Hopefully it won't break the bank, it'll put a big dent in it for sure, but I should have enough bar now for me to actually lean back into my backrest and relax. Taking it in tommorrow, i'll post some info and maybe pics this weekend.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yaffe Cost

for $174 they will send ya everything you need to go as tall as ya want, this includes brake oil etc. now if ya want to go stainless Brade $480 for everything.
I guess Chainsaw has it Down (Keep it Black):rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts