Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I run the Chopped Engine Guard and never really cared for how Hwy Pegs look on them - That and being 5'10 34 Inseam with a Broken in CVO Seat, I am back and down a bit in the saddle and could not find a comfortable alternative for long haul super slabs......until now - Came across CIRO Products up at the 115th last night (well, at House of Harley) and really dug the way they work and look - Can adjust into a few different locking positions and angles of the Pegs them selves......so i had them thrown on - Back Country roads and then 45 mins on the HWY and with these, a great seat, riders back rest, good windshield and Zep Houses of the Holy playing......I pert near fell asleep I was so damn comfortable.....

CIRO was started by the son of the cat who founded and sold Kuryakyn - Pretty damn cool shit

Frame Mounted Arms:
https://www.ciro3d.com/product/60120-ciro-floorboard-highway-peg-mounts

Adjustable Pegs:
https://www.ciro3d.com/product/61022-rail-footpegs-with-mount

If you are in the Market for something different and Crash Bar Mounted Hwy Pegs don't do it for you......these might be your thing - I am pleased as fuck with 'em

Attachments

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like Them

Swomack
I needed something Swo.......the 3.5 hr Super Slab last weekend played a nit with my left knee and I was not as "Happy on the Bike" as I should be......problem solved - I'll get better pics latter in the Sun.....those are Garage Shots from last night when I JUUUUUUST beat the rain home

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I needed something Swo.......the 3.5 hr Super Slab last weekend played a nit with my left knee and I was not as "Happy on the Bike" as I should be......problem solved - I'll get better pics latter in the Sun.....those are Garage Shots from last night when I JUUUUUUST beat the rain home
Do they scrape when you lean?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Keep looking at these. Will probably do it eventually. Saw Adam Sandavol, who is sponsored by them, switched to them with his signature mini boards. Looks super comfortable with a ton of variety to realign the ankles, knees, and hips.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Yep, I think the Ciro's are genius and look great too. If I weren't running lowers, I'd probably have some.

·
Registered
667 Posts
do they attach at the footboard bolts? and one more thing, didn't know you were a gnome, your pic makes you look taller.:laugh:

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
So, I run the Chopped Engine Guard and never really cared for how Hwy Pegs look on them - That and being 5'10 34 Inseam with a Broken in CVO Seat, I am back and down a bit in the saddle and could not find a comfortable alternative for long haul super slabs......until now - Came across CIRO Products up at the 115th last night (well, at House of Harley) and really dug the way they work and look - Can adjust into a few different locking positions and angles of the Pegs them selves......so i had them thrown on - Back Country roads and then 45 mins on the HWY and with these, a great seat, riders back rest, good windshield and Zep Houses of the Holy playing......I pert near fell asleep I was so damn comfortable.....

CIRO was started by the son of the cat who founded and sold Kuryakyn - Pretty damn cool shit

Frame Mounted Arms:
https://www.ciro3d.com/product/60120-ciro-floorboard-highway-peg-mounts

Adjustable Pegs:
https://www.ciro3d.com/product/61022-rail-footpegs-with-mount

If you are in the Market for something different and Crash Bar Mounted Hwy Pegs don't do it for you......these might be your thing - I am pleased as fuck with 'em
Nice. Wish I had seen these before I mounted on the bars.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Can you Dig it!!! I do Mr. Warrior Badass.

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Yep, I think the Ciro's are genius and look great too. If I weren't running lowers, I'd probably have some.
They were designed to be run with Lowers - They mount to the frame under your Floor Boards

From the description on their site:

Adjustable Highway Peg Mounts, with chrome (or Black) arm, are a revolutionary solution to the challenge of adding comfortable highway pegs on a bike with fairing lowers. We started at the motorcycle frame and then worked our way out. The result is the strongest, cleanest looking, and most practical highway peg mount ever.

·
Registered
969 Posts
They were designed to be run with Lowers - They mount to the frame under your Floor Boards

From the description on their site:

Adjustable Highway Peg Mounts, with chrome (or Black) arm, are a revolutionary solution to the challenge of adding comfortable highway pegs on a bike with fairing lowers. We started at the motorcycle frame and then worked our way out. The result is the strongest, cleanest looking, and most practical highway peg mount ever.
I should have phrased that differently. If I didn't already have lowers that had highway pegs setup perfectly, I'd go with the Ciro's. I think they look bitchin.

·
Registered
141 Posts
+1 for that, if I didn't have my pegs on for a while already I pretty sure I would be all over those, they look cool. Nice mod.
Why not have both? Dumb idea? Too cluttered of a look? On a long ride, can't have too many ways to change things up on the butt and the knees, right? Congratulations on the find, SE. They look great.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts