Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
temps around 60 tomorrow and raining right now through the night to clean off all the snow,salt and brine from the roads here in south jersey. first sick day of the year for me.;)
200 mile ride planned with a stop in cape may for lunch.:cool:

·
Registered
41 Posts
first ride

Watch the pot holes!, I am from north jersey and I was hoping to ride today to until I looked at the fog and the fu!!!! pot holes.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I am going to pull mine out of the garage and give a pre-spring bath I think, maybe a quick ride around the neighborhood, the roads are still kind of crappy.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well even though I was sick;) headed out and took the long way to cape may.
stopped in at the c-view and had a cheese burger and onion rings as I was feeling better:D. then took the longer ride home and now I feel so refreshed :)

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I hope to get out Sunday if the rest of my stereo parts come in if not next week for sure.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Watch the pot holes!, I am from north jersey and I was hoping to ride today to until I looked at the fog and the fu!!!! pot holes.
just had a rider get killed here in Nashville, hit pothole, threw him into car beside him (multilane concrete highway). Guy behind him went down and is in serious condition. Heard it was a large pothole and DOT filled it after the fact. :mad:

·
Registered
196 Posts
just had a rider get killed here in Nashville, hit pothole, threw him into car beside him (multilane concrete highway). Guy behind him went down and is in serious condition. Heard it was a large pothole and DOT filled it after the fact. :mad:
Damn that really sucks. Haven't heard of anything that bad here but could definitely see it happening.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts