Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I finally got my visit from the Big Brown truck :D. I am upgrading the front to monotubes -1, doing the DIY rear air ride, J&M front speakers, Monster Oval mufflers(to go along with the Jackpot headpipe I put on last year) , and some upgrades to the passenger comfort area, adjustable tour pack mount, adjustable foot pegs, you know you need to keep the passenger comfortable :D.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tell mother nature it is almost spring. My work revolves around if it snows. So i have not had a chance to do anything. I got the bike on the Jack over 6 weeks ago. And there it sat :( got a lot done today. Hopefully bike will be done in a couple of weeks. And the way the weather looks that will be LONG before spring shows up

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Oh and to add to the list. I contacted Jetman and am getting some powder coated fork tubes from him. And will be doing more shopping with him in the future.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is what happens when you put a bunch of us together. :) We see cool ideas on others bikes. And then build our next list. It does seem though that this year there is more from us northern crowd

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dam spring. it was 55 here yesterday / today... 5" snow tomorrow!

Sounds like some good mods... can't wait to see it all done up!!
From some of your posts lately it sounds like you are getting quite a list of mods done too. Like stated before. The meet and greet will be a mini bike show

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You leave the tour pack of just for balance Jason?:D
Actually it was off, it just went back on, I put an adjustable plate on the bottom of it, I should have left it off or at least forward. It has just enough weight to lean more to the back with so much off the front, as you can see the jack stand for tipping problems.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Only got a little done today. But i did get the compressor mounted. I am glad i saw the post for mounting it to the radio bracket. That worked great. Now i just need to wait for my deliveries next week. From both PC pain and Jetman.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's good news for the OP (kinda) he drives a plow truck in the winter. More OT money for more mods :D
I don't have to drive them anymore:D. I just schedule them out on the road and make sure they are doing other job right. And i can say i have had ENOUGH. Of this weather and the OT. After about a week when bike is back together winter can go away. In the mean time if i get good weather i have the wife's newer bike 04 Honda shadow i can ride if she isn't.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I don't have to drive them anymore:D. I just schedule them out on the road and make sure they are doing other job right. And i can say i have had ENOUGH. Of this weather and the OT. After about a week when bike is back together winter can go away. In the mean time if i get good weather i have the wife's newer bike 04 Honda shadow i can ride if she isn't.

Go to my albums & look at "my scoots"......the silver & purple flam chopped......it's a 2002 Honda Shadow Sabre:eek:..........oh-it's been heavily modified, but it's a Shadow!!! It's going up for sale this spring......I bet Mama would look AWESOME on it !! LOL!!!!!!!!!:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts