Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long time waiting for funds and other issues I finally have my bike back together.

I still have to wait untill 20th May for my full licence... And it's killing me now ... So close but seem so far away..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Looks killer, congrats...Digging the blacked out front forks, wheels, bars theme, then keeping motor, exhaust chromed....Awesome...
Now, those satin hand levers and mirrors? Chrome or blacked out?
Ride safe!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks killer, congrats...Digging the blacked out front forks, wheels, bars theme, then keeping motor, exhaust chromed....Awesome...
Now, those satin hand levers and mirrors? Chrome or blacked out?
Ride safe!
I have some edge cut black levers on the way.. Black mirrors are for sure just not sure on the styling.. and if I want them under the bars...

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I have some edge cut black levers on the way.. Black mirrors are for sure just not sure on the styling.. and if I want them under the bars...

That will set it off...Noice....Post up pixs bro

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I post up pix when the levers come in.. I not sure if I should leave the pipes chrome or go black.. or maybe just change out the engine guard to black...

·
Registered
142 Posts
After a long time waiting for funds and other issues I finally have my bike back together.

I still have to wait untill 20th May for my full licence... And it's killing me now ... So close but seem so far away..

good looking ride

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Levers came in

Looks complete....Well done....Now you will start looking at other bikes saying to yourself, Stock -OEM levers....Meh!!!!
Ride safe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts