Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Awesome combination and it is unique. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Gotta love the way those bars look on your Glide! :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Just got my MB bars in and that's the one thing I'm not looking forward to is running the wires, but man they look good once they're on!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Schweeet! Did you have to take the fairing apart as well? If so , how'd that go?
I had to take it off to disconnect my wires for internally wiring the bars and to swap out the bulbs on the 4 little gauges. If you're not internally wiring, or swapping your controls then you could get away with leavin it on for a bar swap. It's really no big deal though, thanks to all the helpful advice on the boards here! As long as you pop out your headlights for putting it back on, it won't take 10 minutes to get it back together.

Which reminds me...thanks to everyone on this board who has took time to put up tips, tricks, pictures, and step by step instructions for those who want to do it ourselves. I had my laptop with me in the garage the whole time, and anytime I got stuck or thought the service manual wasn't quiet clear, the "search" function on this board saved my tail!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Holy [email protected]!% are pulling those wires a bear! Buuut completely worth it! My new set up is Yaffe Black OEM Monkeybars, Custom Chrome controls & levers, Arlen Ness Mirrors, HD Diamond Black grips, & the cherry on top I had Marty (myride7) at http://www.gaugeledmods.com/ convert my gauges to red....

Can you take a pic of your bars and your legs. How do they line up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts