Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it took some patience to get everything ordered in and completed, but I finally have my bike setup the way I want it. I have a guy in my neighborhood that works on Harleys and he did most of the work for me. So heres what I did:

12.5 Chubby Apes
Kuryakyn ISO Grips
Big Sucker Stage 1
RCX-Celerator Tuner
Super Trapp Slash Cut
12" LRS Mako
GADS
Sancho Wings

The bikes runs well and the bars sit exactly where I want them. The only thing I'm still not sure about is the sound of the Super Trapps. Not quite loud enough, although I don't want them to be as loud as the Bassani's I had on my Road King. Still deciding what the next step is on that.

Only thing left is to get the TourPak from the dealer and I'm all set. Here are a few pics of the bike.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Real nice. Love that color!

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Bike looks good I like the bars, and thinking about swapping my 10s out for 12.5s.

On a side note, I find it funny how you started off with "Finally how I want it" and ended with "Only thing left is...." You're not done, lol. You may be lying to yourself but you can't fool us. You'll never be done.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bike looks good I like the bars, and thinking about swapping my 10s out for 12.5s.

On a side note, I find it funny how you started off with "Finally how I want it" and ended with "Only thing left is...." You're not done, lol. You may be lying to yourself but you can't fool us. You'll never be done.
You're right, I may be done for now but there are a few other things I might do that I'm still thinking about. :D The biggest thing for me was getting the bars, pipes and stage 1 done. The dealer is still waiting on the locks for my tourpak. Guess I should just say done for now :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts