Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started putting in the insulation and sheeting the inside. We got what we needed to do so I could set up my lift. First bike on the lift was my buddy's Ultra Limited. Turned it into a SG. Then mine went on for a good cleaning. Need to work on configuring itva bit better. I can move the lift to the right another foot and in another foot. Should be fine. Figure I'll park on the lift. The wife can pull straight in. The kid can park behind the lift or to the left. It'll work. Need 2 more feet of width but zoning requirements kept me at 14. Did some more cleaning and organizing after he left. Its slowly coming together.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Looking real nice looks to be a comfortable work shop nice place to work on your bike during bad weather

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Looking good! :smile:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Looks great! Helping my buddy right now turning his identical ultra limited into a street glide as well. Or I should say changing things around to look smoother without the tourpak on. And need to do bars this week sometime.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
That looks great! Damn! Now I feel my wallet vibrating! LOL

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Moved the lift a bit. Put the trike on it. Not sure if that's how I want to do it. Going to move it over a bit more so the trike can stay left and then just ride mine on it. It's easier.

Thanks guys. I'm super happy with it so far.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Moved the lift a bit. Put the trike on it. Not sure if that's how I want to do it. Going to move it over a bit more so the trike can stay left and then just ride mine on it. It's easier.

Thanks guys. I'm super happy with it so far.
looks great!
glad to see all the electrosity running through the building.
you can never have too many wall outlets :wink:

·
Registered
660 Posts
Good for you man, That'll help you all sorts a ways! My 1946 cement floor is a P.O.S. and goes 33.5 direction in 1 square foot. I did the H.F. air mod thing so i had a frame I could set level. Enjoy that device, cool.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
looks great!
glad to see all the electrosity running through the building.
you can never have too many wall outlets :wink:
Every 3' is a 4 way box. The compressor has it's own circuit as does the air conditioning and the refrigerator. The garage door opener will be on it's own circuit as is the ceiling fan/light when it goes in. I put in a 100amp 20 breaker panel wired up with 6-3 from the house. The house panel is 200 amp with 2 100 amp feeds. The security lights and the outside lighting is it's own circuit. overkill? Not to me. It's just right. Also each wall of the 4 ways is it's own circuit.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts