Road Glide banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy hump day fellas!! Just a quick hello from CT. it took me till Harley #4 but i think i finally got it right! Took 4 years off from riding, picked up an 07 Nightster in january to get riding again and the bug bit me hard. Rode the sporty to laconia and back but all my friends were on sharks or bat bikes. Didnt bother me. Well.. over the past month and partially because i fell in loooove with the new sharks, ive been thinking about this pretty hard.

Stopped at my local dealer to run numbers for sh*ts n giggles. They had a black RG, no abs or options, never been on the showroom floor, 6 miles on the clock, calling my name hard. Thought about it and i take it home friday, happy bday to me :D Hoping to learn alot here, and happy to be part of the shark community :thumbup:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Congrats

Welcome to the forum from Montana and congrats on the new scoot. Nothing like the feeling of leaving the dealership with a new bike:)

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Congrats on your new ride and welcome from Fort Mill, SC.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Welcome from Iowa!

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Congrats on the new ride from SC. Ride safe & enjoy!

·
Premium Member
6,810 Posts
Happy hump day fellas!! Just a quick hello from CT. it took me till Harley #4 but i think i finally got it right! Took 4 years off from riding, picked up an 07 Nightster in january to get riding again and the bug bit me hard. Rode the sporty to laconia and back but all my friends were on sharks or bat bikes. Didnt bother me. Well.. over the past month and partially because i fell in loooove with the new sharks, ive been thinking about this pretty hard.

Stopped at my local dealer to run numbers for sh*ts n giggles. They had a black RG, no abs or options, never been on the showroom floor, 6 miles on the clock, calling my name hard. Thought about it and i take it home friday, happy bday to me :D Hoping to learn alot here, and happy to be part of the shark community :thumbup:
Very Cool Brother
Congrats on your new sled.
You will find everything you need in here.
From SoCal
Swomack

·
Registered
8,382 Posts
Well to the forum

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.