Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to wait 8 weeks but I've finally installed my new shift levers and brake lever from Yaffe. As always, I give him crap for taking his sweet little time but It's always worth the wait. Let me know what you think. I'll take some better pictures when I pull her out of the garage.

·
Registered
435 Posts
looks great with the banana boards.....but I hope you didn't pay his listed prices for him to just drill some holes.....thats insane

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
Yuffe

Not sure how I would like them on my bike, looking forward to the outside pics.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I recently picked up the banana boards, I love them. The are super comfortable and don't look like standard boards with just another insert.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
As they say "to each his own". I personally love the look of banana boards and have had a set of black ones on my bike since last March. From a functional perspective they give you allot of options.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I think they look awesome on your bike Sedona!

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Not a fan of the Bananas, but it looks good and flows right on your ride!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks! I'll pull it out this weekend to get some better pics. I know you either love them or hate them but I absolutely love the banana boards!

·
Custom Seat Moderator
986 Posts
As they say "to each his own". I personally love the look of banana boards and have had a set of black ones on my bike since last March. From a functional perspective they give you allot of options.
I agree 100%. Felt a little weird to me at first but they are almost like highway pegs with all the area you can move your feet around on and I think they look good.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Sedona-I am curious about the brake lever, did it stretch out farther in front? I needto move mine forward to give me more foot room!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It actually sits a lot higher than the stock brake lever. Before I couldn't stretch my foot out underneath my break pad. Now I can place my entire foot underneath it. It also moved out a little

1 - 20 of 21 Posts