Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I have finished the install. And saved money how you ask well you know how the front brake lines are $250 I took mine to House of Hose in Las Vegas and for $56 they cut the top hose off and welded on a male flare on the one into two assembly and then made a new +9" line with the bango bolt for the master cylinder, great job if you ask me I will post pics of the weld and extension. I also want to say that Carlini does an excellent job at deburing there bars before welding. I had to pull the wires out twice and was worried about the wires being eaten by the piranhas inside the bars LOL, anyway no ripped up wires they were totally intact.
Now for the pictures of the bike. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
490 Posts
Congrats, they look awesome! How about a shot from the front? I love the angles of them from the front as seen on other members pics.

@RedBeard - They dont run tall. I have heard that too. I have 16" gangster apes from Carlini and they are about spot on with other 16"s I held up next to em when deciding on what bars. Maybe a tad bigger but dont go with a 14" if you want a 16" in another bar, which I have heard others say.

Also Carlini's quality and customer service is top notch. Unlike that of Paull Yaffe.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Killer look. Let us know how they handle in the turns.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Looks good. What cable extension kit, and risers did you use?
Stock risers, but I did get new bushings.
Cable/wire extension- I went with a +8 MAGNUM STERLING CHROMITE II BRAIDED clutch cable. The wires I cut the plugs off pulled the wire thru the bars soldered in 12" of new wire, soldered in the plugs in shrink wrapped them tested it and all is good. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts