Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished the job today, was not too bad. I will tell you the only way I did it was with all of your help on this site. I love the tank and you guys are all absolutely amazing! Hope you like it.

Chris ImageUploadedByMO Free1362355263.266059.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1362355355.538468.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Looks good.

Was the install as easy as CD makes it out to be? The cagers will be able to see you from behind for sure.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, except for cleaning up the wiring after it was all done. I am not real good with that stuff, so my friend/mechanic will probably be laughing at it when he sees it. Make sure to have some zip ties with you.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Did you splice or use an adapter from CD? The wiring part doesn't scare me. I have stock in Velcro and I hoard zip ties! LOL. :D

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They include posi-taps, so all I had to do was figure out the correct wires to attach too. Not so easily done, however I did find some good info on this site and using a test light, I figured all of that out. Good luck. Btw, it looks even better in person.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Nice job

can you get some pics with out lites on so we can see where you mounted

was it a kit or did you buy items sererately

every ride i swear some idiot kid is gonna hit me while texting and i want all the lite i can get

1 - 6 of 6 Posts