Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in Engine Builds also, but thought I would post it here too..lol:) It makes me all happy every time I see it!:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, can't figure out how to post it...lol. I:confused: posted the pic of the dyno run under the Engine Builds section, now it won't let me post it here ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks so much for posting it for me!! Greatly appreciated! As far as the cam question, they are the Screaming Eagle 204 cams, Screaming Eagle 103 pistons, ported and polished heads, oversized valves, SERT, V & H 2-1 pro pipe, and a K & N AirCharger intake. Will get the final dyno run results tomorrow. Will update then. Thanks again DED HD for posting for me!

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
204's look good in 103's. Nice flat tq curve and hp fairly close to tq numbers. some say the sweetest running motor is one tht has hp and tq within 5-10 of each other. the 255's have nice tq but hp falls off fairly fast generally.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:) I'm definitely excited to get it back. He will be done with it tomorrow, had a couple of spots in the fuel delivery he was trying to work out. Of course the weather isn't going to cooperate with me, its supposed to snow 3-5 inches tonight....go figure!:mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts