Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sharkweek trip racked up enough miles to qualify the batwing for its first fluid change with me.

Ordered a a full setup of Redline yesterday (I have had good experience with it in the Shark). Looking forward to getting it up on the lift and doing some service this weekend!

D.

·
Super Moderator
6,190 Posts
That's not a Batwing. It's a wannabe Shark :D

·
Super Moderator
6,190 Posts
I KNOW NOTHING. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
6,190 Posts
First of all I have no idea who the responsible party(s) are. Although I have my suspicions lol. Whoever's responsible is a pretty good artist with the exception of the blue tape. I just noticed the "Mean Mug" lol.

Secondly I don't have a pic of him initially seeing his new ride. He did take it well though. It proved to be rode worthy too. We all know the RG rides better than the Batwing. So he rode it to the group photo.

Front and Center :D

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
First of all I have no idea who the responsible party(s) are. Although I have my suspicions lol. Whoever's responsible is a pretty good artist with the exception of the blue tape. I just noticed the "Mean Mug" lol.

Secondly I don't have a pic of him initially seeing his new ride. He did take it well though. It proved to be rode worthy too. We all know the RG rides better than the Batwing. So he rode it to the group photo.

He deserved it. That was kinda like showing up to a Corvette showing in a Mustang. :eek: I wonder if he at least got to drink any of the beer ? :)

·
Registered
2,544 Posts

Nor do I have any evidence pointing toward the guilty party. I will say, though, the Mean Mug was a stroke of brilliance.

Well done, whomever you are. :)

·
Super Moderator
6,190 Posts
No doubt about it Dan. I'm still LMAO when I think about your raffle ticket (Ray Sucks). Classic lol. BTW congrats on the sale. I hope the service on the Batwing goes well. I will be doing Karens after the next few hundred miles. Mine this wknd for sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.