Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning guys,
After riding this weekend, I jumped on my 1 week old RGS this morning to ride to work and noticed a small little nic in the paint on my tank. It's about 1/16" long and no one else will ever notice it but me.I know, it's not bad at all and I guess these things will happen, but I have no idea how it happened, which is killing me; and it's the first one which always sucks?. Can anyone point me in the direction of a touch up pen or kit in the cosmic blue Pearl? I think the paint code is b62-p if I'm not mistaken. I've searched online and I'm coming up empty handed for the most part. Thanks a lot!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I think im just going to let this one go. I think I try to fix it, it'll only worse, then I'd be even more p***ed off especially at myself. I don't think anyone will ever notice it but me . Thanks for the responses!!

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
3,813 Posts
What about the dealership? I have a few stone chips on my front fender & bought some clear coat from the dealership. I'm pretty sure they had a color kit for my Sedona Orange but my chips were not that visible. Good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have some carbon fiber parts on my 15fltrxs. I think it's a great look and unique as compared to all of the billet stuff. Might check with certifiedokc.com

carbon fiber parts are few and far between because a mold must be made like fiberglass. And the finishing that goes into making carbon fiber presentable and resilient takes a lot of practice and time.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts