Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
27 degrees no wind, a buddy called and said lets go. So I bundled up, met up at his place with 2 other bikes. We put on 45 miles to a local watering hole and back. Three other bikes showed up while we were there. Wife took a pic as I was leaving

·
Registered
34 Posts
31 degrees here and freezing rain. Hope to get out later this weekend.

·
Registered
528 Posts
27 degrees no wind, a buddy called and said lets go. So I bundled up, met up at his place with 2 other bikes. We put on 45 miles to a local watering hole and back. Three other bikes showed up while we were there. Wife took a pic as I was leaving

You lucky dog!!! We got snow covered, ice-packed roads right now. ALHOUGH did 100 miles last week. Love them electrified garments!

·
Registered
5,798 Posts

So even your wife doesn't like you enough to go along:D:D

j/k, We have brine on the roads here. Mines on the jack until the spring rains clear it off. That and I started taking it apart today to add a few personal touches.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Temps don't bother me much. It's all the salt and cinders on the road from the wet road and sub freezing temps every morning this week. Probably parked until April now.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I would have to trailer it or get training wheels just to get out of the driveway! I do have another 30 days to get my January ride in (fingers crossed)

·
Registered
69 Posts
You lucky dog!!! We got snow covered, ice-packed roads right now. ALHOUGH did 100 miles last week. Love them electrified garments!
Amen bro' Colorado sucks right now. I got ice in my driveway that will probably be around for a couple of weeks. I guess that's better than April but not as good as we are used to.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So even your wife doesn't like you enough to go along:D:D

j/k, We have brine on the roads here. Mines on the jack until the spring rains clear it off. That and I started taking it apart today to add a few personal touches.
That comment well cost you a beer at shark week. To cold for her. Good one though Ohio.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I rode this morning at 9:00 AM. 18 degrees, no other bikes out here in northern Vermont. Local quick stop gave me a free coffee. That is ice on our road in back of my bike. Hopefully the pic uploads properly this time.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I rode this morning at 9:00 AM. 18 degrees, no other bikes out here in northern Vermont. Local quick stop gave me a free coffee. That is ice on our road in back of my bike.
Makes one feel really good and special when that happens. Also shows you that the majority of us are all really good people (all people).

·
Gone But Not Forgotten
3,964 Posts
........ snowed here..... go figure

·
Registered
4 Posts
got up to 32 degrees here for a couple hours. Went on a local dealer's Polar Bear Ride. I was amazed there was around 300 bikes that showed up.

I have Warm and Safe liner and gloves with a wireless controller and that set up throws out some heat! Add a balaclava and UnderArmour long johns and life is good.
Can't recommend Warm and Safe heated gear enough.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
33 degrees and rain/drizzle all day.... No New Years ride for me...?

·
Life Member With a Grey Beard
2,374 Posts
48 and sunny for a short ride this morning. Saturday will be the better (read, longer) ride with other RG'rs and a couple of metrics. Weather should be great (68 or so). Going up the coast.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts