Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed for Atlanta-800+ miles. After I got past D.C. and Richmond, it was a sincere pleasure to get some "open road" to let the RGU perform like a touring bike (as opposed to a dodging bike on D.C. beltway and 93 mi. to Richmond.) Gotta give a "thumbs up" to Saddlemen luggage. Lots of room. Roll bag clips right on top of big bag-lots of pouches all around, great quality, easy to secure, looks good,...big bag's a back rest, small bag's a headrest.

Attachments

·
Registered
723 Posts
Hoping to do the same next week. Plans are to head over the the Natchez Trace, then head north along the Trace. Can't open her up there but a very relaxing ride

Then shoot over across TN to NC and the Iron Horse Motorcycle lodge or somewhere around Cleveland TN to spend a day or two riding the Dragon and neighboring roads. Then back to Alabama, I may spend the night at Cheaha. Absolutely beautiful sunrise there. then back home for a day of rest and then back to work.

It would be a 5 day trip. About 1800 miles.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Outcast! I wish I were there with you man sounds like good times!!

·
Life Member
1,041 Posts
Tom, where you gonna hit the trace at?? there is a section closed between hy 49 north and I 55 north..If your coming up from LA lower Alabama you need to plan on hitting it off I-55 north at Jackson, When you coming might meet you for lunch, supper, or just to visit.
Bobby

1 - 7 of 7 Posts