Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can hardly contain my excitement. I'm Heading to Americade on Thursday, June 6 with 5 other guys. Never been there. We are camping three nights at Adirondack Village. Then on June 9, three are headed home while two of them and I will make our way across VT and NH to Acadia in Maine for a few days then headed back down the coast before heading home. I love motorcycle camping. I have been wanting to do this trip for several years. I haven't been riding in the New England states since going to Laconia in 2013.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Your gonna love Lake George and surrounding area...Simply beautiful!!! When in Maine, try to stop at Bentley 's in Arundel, Me.....Biker bar, camp grounds, place is huge!!!
Sounds like a great road trip...Be safe and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
On the way to Laconia in 2002 i was totally overwhelmed by the scenery up there.

Upstate NY is absolutely gorgeous.

Fresh Maine lobster has no substitute.

New Hampshire maple syrup is nectar from the gods.

Have a great time and ride safe!!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm back. A couple days early do to my buddies needing to get back and the weather. Had great weather for four days in lake George. Did more riding than rally. Rode around the lake and also to Lake Placid. Got some Vermont Maple syrup on the way to Mt Washington. Stayed in Maine two nights but in rained all one day. Still made it up Cadillac Mountain and around Acadia. Went to Cape Cod via highway then home in the rain on June 13. Overall a great trip.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
I'm back. A couple days early do to my buddies needing to get back and the weather. Had great weather for four days in lake George. Did more riding than rally. Rode around the lake and also to Lake Placid. Got some Vermont Maple syrup on the way to Mt Washington. Stayed in Maine two nights but in rained all one day. Still made it up Cadillac Mountain and around Acadia. Went to Cape Cod via highway then home in the rain on June 13. Overall a great trip.
Awesome! Maine was one of my favorite states to explore. So many roads right along the coastline.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts